Sunday 4 March 2012

Crochet bag

I finally finished my crochet bag this morning.  The crochet part and sewing on the handles were finished a few weeks ago, it was just the lining that was slowing me down.  Toby was feeling unwell and dizzy this morning, so he and I stayed home from church.  It was a wonderful opportunity for me to finish off my bag.  So I got out the sewing machine and lined my bag with the material and hand stitched it in.  I must say I was very pleased with the results and was rather overjoyed at finishing a project.








I added a few little pockets for crochet hooks, pens, scissors, phone and my ipod.  It's my take anywhere bag that will hold my next crochet project in.







Crochet Bag pattern found here


4 comments:

Roger said...

What a great bag! So clever. Love the colours too.

Tania said...

Love this bag Lisha! You have done a fantastic job :)

Aurora Ramirez said...

Hello Lisha. I just wanted to ask if you had a tutorial on the lining that you did. I think it's fantastic and have gotten myself some fabulous yarn that I want to make this exact purse/bag with and would like an equally lovely lining and I think yours is just the creme of the crop. Thank you

Ashley Fontes said...

I am also interested in the lining for the bag. I am going to make one but I have never tried to line a pattern before. If you have a chance to help that would be wonderful.

Your bag looks beautiful!