Monday 14 January 2013

A photo a day: Week 1 2013

Well here we go again attempting another "Photo-a-day" for 2013.  I'm a little sad that I didn't keep up with the posts last year.  I think life just got a little busy to keep blogging and I kept falling behind.  I do like going back over the photo's from last year, so I shall do my best again this year.


 Seeing in the new year on the front porch with sparklers

December 31, 2012

The first day of the New Year was spent at Palm Beach with my family.   Gabby and Neil did a bit of bouldering, Jan sat under the shade of the beach umbrella, the boys spent lots of time digging in the sand and I even went for a few swims in the crazy rough surf.

January 1, 2013






Toby had been begging me for weeks to put up the tent in the back yard, so we finally did it, just he and I.  We spent the evening playing cards, chatting and nibbling on treats.  It was such a lovely way to spend some one on one time with my youngest.

January 2

The next night it was Ethan's turn to share the tent with me for the night.  We did lots of talking, card playing, reading and toasting mini marshmallows over a tea light. 

January 3

Then it was Sam's turn to hang out with me.  We pretty much played Uno for ages and talked and toasted marshmallows too!  I do like spending time with my boys alone.

January 4

My mum's last night in Sydney so we had a family dinner at the local Thai restaurant.  Here are the girls, me, Jan and Gabby.

January 5


Sunday night and with my mum gone, it's back into the routine of doing the dishes again . . . . and oh what a pain it is with three boys in our small kitchen.

January 6





No comments: